Skip to main contentor please stop by one of our convenient locations.
Locations | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Statement
Our lending team is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results- oriented Ag Loan Officer who can generate new business and referrals. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please start your application today!
· Advises clients about the risks, consequences, and benefits of alternative lending solutions.
· Develops loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation.
· Consults with clients about their lending needs to help them achieve their financial goals, including the collection and analysis of information about the client’s financial situation.
· Evaluates loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
· Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
· Schedules and tracks closing dates, and contingency dates.
· Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee.
· Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant, obtaining signatures and notarizations, and collecting fees.
· Prepares and submits timely and accurate loan files.
· Uses state of the art technology to manage loan pipeline and conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
· Helps customers by answering questions and responding to requests.
· Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
· Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
· Financial skills
· Time management skills
· Knowledge of financial software
· Customer service
· Analyzing information
· Decision making
· Quality focus
· Negotiation skills
· At least a high school diploma or GED
· Most advanced positions require a BA or BS in economics, finance, business, or other related field
· 2-5 years business, banking, and/or lending experience
Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com for consideration.
This document describes the position currently available. It is not an employment contract. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank Borrow Protect Trust Invest Info
The website you have selected is an external one located on another server. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust has no responsibility for any external website. We neither endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor make any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.
Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.