Skip to main contentor please stop by one of our convenient locations.
Locations | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Statement
Our bank tellers serve as the primary point of contact for customers and non-customers, and provide outstanding customer service throughout the interaction. They perform a variety of customer transactions on a daily basis, provide information, resolve issues and look for opportunities to strengthen the customer relationship through suggestion of other bank products and services.
· Accept and accurately process all financial transactions
· Maintain responsibility for cash drawer and follow proper balancing procedures
· Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practices is required
· Provide exceptional customer service by providing answers and assistance for customer questions and concerns
· Cross sell other bank services and refer customers to other departments to help achieve goals set by management
· Learn and maintain knowledge of products, fees and policies, and stay current on offerings to make product suggestions
· Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job functions that apply to designated job responsibilities
· Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws, and regulations applicable to their role
· Complete compliance training; follow internal procedures and controls as requried
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Cash handling experience preferred
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Previous sales and customer service experience preferred
· Effective communicator
· Basic math skills and proficient computer skills
· Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement
· Indoor work – not exposed to outdoor elements or hazards
· Prolonged standing
· Some sedentary work lifting and/or carrying up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
This document describes the position currently available. It is not an employment contract. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank Borrow Protect Trust Invest Info
The website you have selected is an external one located on another server. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust has no responsibility for any external website. We neither endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor make any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.
Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.